SWITZERLAND, NOVEMBER 08 – Traders scrambled to save whatever they could, from their wares as a huge inferno engulfs the Okobaba Plank Market in Ebute Metta, mainland Lagos on Friday.
This is the second major fire incidence in Lagos within 5 days. There was a major fire at the Balogun market in Lagos Island on Tuesday.
According to media sources, the fire started in a building at the market and extended to 5 other buildings.
- November 21, 2019
November 7, 2017
May 15, 2018
February 19, 2018
October 5, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,295 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,290 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,636 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,371 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,763 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,500 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,456 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,261 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,172 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,074 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com