Switzerland, July 3
A senior lecturer in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Dr Peter Ekemezie has been shamefully relieved of his teaching duties by the institution’s governing council for forging his B.Sc certificate.
Reports say that said lecturer from the Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, was sacked for the gross misconduct of plagiarism. He was accused to have forged a B.Sc certificate from the University of Port Harcourt in Rivers state.
The case started when one Uche Egolum petitioned the university to recover her money which she paid to the lecturer to help her get a degree at the University of Port Harcourt in 2004.
January 21, 2018
October 2, 2019
November 10, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,840 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,917 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,650 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,434 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,767 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,743 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,486 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,709 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org