Switzerland, July 3
A senior lecturer in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Dr Peter Ekemezie has been shamefully relieved of his teaching duties by the institution’s governing council for forging his B.Sc certificate.
Reports say that said lecturer from the Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, was sacked for the gross misconduct of plagiarism. He was accused to have forged a B.Sc certificate from the University of Port Harcourt in Rivers state.
The case started when one Uche Egolum petitioned the university to recover her money which she paid to the lecturer to help her get a degree at the University of Port Harcourt in 2004.
February 6, 2020
August 25, 2020
November 15, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.3k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 28, 2021