Switzerland, July 3
A senior lecturer in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Dr Peter Ekemezie has been shamefully relieved of his teaching duties by the institution’s governing council for forging his B.Sc certificate.
Reports say that said lecturer from the Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, was sacked for the gross misconduct of plagiarism. He was accused to have forged a B.Sc certificate from the University of Port Harcourt in Rivers state.
The case started when one Uche Egolum petitioned the university to recover her money which she paid to the lecturer to help her get a degree at the University of Port Harcourt in 2004.
December 19, 2017
November 21, 2017
August 13, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 17.3k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.6k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.6k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.3k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 5.3k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.9k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.8k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com