The Ondo State Police Command has arrested the Togolese cook who has been on the run after killing his boss, Chief Ope Bademosi, in Lagos.
The suspect identified as Sunday reportedly killed Badamosi on Wednesday, October 31, 2018, three days, after he was employed.
The police thereafter declared him wanted. The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Femi Joseph, confirmed the arrest and said the suspect would be paraded today at the headquarters of the command.
Sunday was arrested at his hideout in Ondo state. He is currently at Fagun Police station in Ondo.
July 27, 2018
August 13, 2021
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 16k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org