A mother and her adult son were apparently mauled to death by their own dog in a flat in the northern German city of Hanover, police said on Wednesday.
Fire rescue workers captured the Staffordshire Terrier when they broke into the flat.
“Preliminary investigations by a forensic specialist indicate that the 52-year-old and her 27-year-old son were killed by the dog,” said police.
The woman’s 25-year-old daughter alerted authorities after she could not contact either of her two family members.
She spotted a lifeless body through the window of the flat.
“It currently remains unclear how the accident could come about,” said investigators.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
March 15, 2019
January 26, 2018
December 6, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 16, 2017
February 7, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.5k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.7k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 24, 2023