Switzerland, June 26
Ignorance and desperation may have a hand in the recent predicament involving 27-year-old man, Chukwuma Enemuo, and his two accomplices who sold the former’s, three-day-old baby.
Consequently, they have been nabbed by the Police in Anambra state over the situation.
Enemuo had sold the baby only N150, 000 after lying to his wife, 20-year-old Oluchi, that the baby boy who is their first issue, died after delivery.
His accomplices, one Obi Chidubem, whom he conspired with to sell the baby and Mrs. Anulika Okafor, who bought the baby from him, are all presently cooling off with him in police custody.4h
September 27, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 223,960 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,234 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,824 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,451 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,970 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,781 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,539 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,495 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,125 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,783 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 15, 2020