Switzerland, June 26
Ignorance and desperation may have a hand in the recent predicament involving 27-year-old man, Chukwuma Enemuo, and his two accomplices who sold the former’s, three-day-old baby.
Consequently, they have been nabbed by the Police in Anambra state over the situation.
Enemuo had sold the baby only N150, 000 after lying to his wife, 20-year-old Oluchi, that the baby boy who is their first issue, died after delivery.
His accomplices, one Obi Chidubem, whom he conspired with to sell the baby and Mrs. Anulika Okafor, who bought the baby from him, are all presently cooling off with him in police custody.4h
April 30, 2019
June 29, 2019
March 15, 2019
November 8, 2017
November 23, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,849 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,057 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,593 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,317 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,671 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,331 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,144 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,032 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,853 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- August 20, 2019