A business man from Kano has been intercepted by the Nigeria Customs Service at the international wing of the Kaduna International airport, while traveling on board ET941 Ethiopian Airline to Dubai on a business trip.
A team of Customs officers on patrol, led by CSC Medugu Y.D. apprehended the suspect, Adamu Rabiu Muhammad, on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at about 12:22hrs, with an undeclared sum of hard currency, the sum of $375,000 (equivalent of N135,187,500)
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, he was handed over to the EFCC, Kaduna Zonal office, with the cash found with him.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
- November 10, 2022
February 15, 2019
October 31, 2018
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com