A business man from Kano has been intercepted by the Nigeria Customs Service at the international wing of the Kaduna International airport, while traveling on board ET941 Ethiopian Airline to Dubai on a business trip.
A team of Customs officers on patrol, led by CSC Medugu Y.D. apprehended the suspect, Adamu Rabiu Muhammad, on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at about 12:22hrs, with an undeclared sum of hard currency, the sum of $375,000 (equivalent of N135,187,500)
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, he was handed over to the EFCC, Kaduna Zonal office, with the cash found with him.
Born in Akure town, Gokeniyi is a lover of nature and good food. She loves to cover entertainment, general news and sports
October 31, 2018
April 30, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022