SWITZERLAND, AUGUST 14 – A member of the Bauchi State House of Assembly representing Baraza Dass constituency, Musa Mante, was killed by suspected gunmen on Thursday night at his residence in Dass.
The Bauchi State Police Command confirmed the incident on Friday morning.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Ahmed Wakili, said the assailants also kidnapped his two wives and one-year-old child.
Wakili, however, said a crack team of police personnel have been mobilised to the area to commence an immediate investigation to rescue the victims and nab the perpetrators.
He said details would be made available by the police about the incident.
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022