A court has ordered the Economic and Financial Crimes commission(EFCC) to refund N228 million to former Taraba Speaker, Mark Useni and Senator Joel Ikenya.
Last year December, the EFCC had accused Mr Mark Useni and Senator Joel Ikenya, along with the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Taraba state, Sani Danladi, of money laundering and conspiracy.
The defendants were accused of collecting the sum of N450 million from former President Goodluck Jonathan in the build-up to the 2015 general elections.
More details later
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
November 28, 2017
March 9, 2019
September 21, 2019
November 17, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.9k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 9, 2022
- January 9, 2022