A 16-year-old and a student of Community Secondary School, Otuoke, Bayelsa state was left with permanent eye damage from alleged unprovoked attack by suspected female cultists.
According to reports, Lilian Friday, a native of Otuoke and Emeyal in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa state, was attacked by the teenage assailants between the ages of 14 to 16 years for refusing to join their cult group.
She was left unconscious with her right eye damaged after the attack on 26th of April, 2018.
Lilian who at the moment is unable to open her right eye, is awaiting a surgical operation slated for 26th June 2018.
March 15, 2019
November 13, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.5k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 15.7k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.9k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.7k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.3k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.4k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 30, 2021
- November 24, 2021