Former Bayelsa East Senator and Chairman of Silverbird Group posted has indicated that Silverbird will now patronise only electric cars from henceforth.
In a tweet over the weekend, the common-sense politician and electric car advocate revealed that he has given a company-wide directive to that effect.
“I have just given a company-wide directive that all new vehicles purchased on behalf of Silverbird Group will be electric vehicles. We are going to be the first company to go all green. Also, we will not issue any car-loan to any staff except they want to buy an electric car,” he said.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- July 13, 2020
February 27, 2019
November 2, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 223,928 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14,220 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,821 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,451 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,964 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,781 views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3,538 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,495 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,124 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,783 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com