Former Bayelsa East Senator and Chairman of Silverbird Group posted has indicated that Silverbird will now patronise only electric cars from henceforth.
In a tweet over the weekend, the common-sense politician and electric car advocate revealed that he has given a company-wide directive to that effect.
“I have just given a company-wide directive that all new vehicles purchased on behalf of Silverbird Group will be electric vehicles. We are going to be the first company to go all green. Also, we will not issue any car-loan to any staff except they want to buy an electric car,” he said.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
November 8, 2017
November 23, 2017
November 14, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,862 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,067 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,596 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,319 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,678 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,337 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,249 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,158 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,039 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 1,880 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 23, 2019
- August 23, 2019