The Presidency has announced that the 7, 000 barrels per day modular refinery being built at Kwale, Delta state will be ready in the last quarter of 2018.
“President Buhari’s New Vision for the Niger Delta is on course. One of the focus areas is ENABLING the establishment of private modular refineries. Construction work has now started on OPAC Modular Refinery in Kwale, Delta State. Follow
@ndnewvision for updates.”
“More photos of the the 7,000-bpsd OPAC Modular Refinery being built in Kwale, Delta State. The Refinery is scheduled to commence operations by Q4 2018.”
The presidency made the announcement on Social media, posting pictures of ongoing constructions at the site.
See pictures below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
January 26, 2018
June 29, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 226k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18.4k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 10k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 7.2k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5.1k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com
- January 24, 2023