The Lagos-Kano Economic Investment Summit kicked off yesterday, and is expected to last for two days; Feb 28 and March 1, 2018.
The event, which is going on at Epe, Lagos State, brings together various stakeholders in Kano and Lagos states to discuss opportunities for business, investment, and economic growth.
The attendance includes several prominent people and thought leaders spanning politics, business, and culture. Guests and speakers include Governors Ambode and Ganduje of Lagos and Kano states, Aliko Dangote, Vice president Yemi Osinbajo, Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, and the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu.
See pictures below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 28, 2022
December 25, 2017
October 2, 2019
July 2, 2019
November 14, 2017
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.6k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 16k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.1k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.8k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 4.6k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.7k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 3.7k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.6k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org