The Benue State Government has stated that the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has unfrozen its bank account.
Terver Akase, Chief Press Secretary to Governor Samuel Ortom, confirmed the development Thursday.
He said, “Yes that is what the bank told us. We are yet to confirm.”
It was earlier reported that anti-graft agency on Wednesday froze the account of the Benue State government.
The development came few days after Ortom dumped the All Progressives Congress for the Peoples Democratic Party.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
- January 25, 2021
December 7, 2020
November 10, 2017
November 11, 2017
March 9, 2019
September 28, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 224.8k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 14.6k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 8.2k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 4.2k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.8k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.6k views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3.5k views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3.2k views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 25, 2021
- January 21, 2021