SWITZERLAND, NOVEMBER 04 – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Lagos office, has arrested a couple, Rowly Isioro, a former Assistant General Manager with one of the first generation banks (Name withheld) and his wife Ovuomarhoni Naomi Isioro, a business woman.
They were apprehended for their alleged involvement in Business Email Compromise, BEC and money laundering.
Their arrest followed a petition received by the Commission from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI, through the office of their Legal Attache, United States Consulate Lagos, about their alleged involvement in computer related fraud, stealing and money laundering.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and public commentator with a penchant for telling compelling stories. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos.
April 15, 2019
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 221,609 views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 13,907 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 7,644 views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4,432 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,766 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 3,731 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,485 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 3,087 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,706 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,648 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com