SWITZERLAND, NOVEMBER 04 – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Lagos office, has arrested a couple, Rowly Isioro, a former Assistant General Manager with one of the first generation banks (Name withheld) and his wife Ovuomarhoni Naomi Isioro, a business woman.
They were apprehended for their alleged involvement in Business Email Compromise, BEC and money laundering.
Their arrest followed a petition received by the Commission from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI, through the office of their Legal Attache, United States Consulate Lagos, about their alleged involvement in computer related fraud, stealing and money laundering.
- November 21, 2019
August 9, 2018
November 10, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 12,295 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 6,290 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,636 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,371 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,763 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 2,500 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,456 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,261 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 2,172 views
- Today’s Echo Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall and Lessons for Family Businesses in Nigeria 2,074 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com