Ex Big Brother Naija 2018 star, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi becomes richer as she signed a new endorsement deal worth millions of naira.
She appeared excited as she signed the new deal with a real estate company – Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments in Lagos. This endorsement is bound to help upgrade her standard of living as she cements her celebrity status.
“Say hello to the latest multimillion naira deal signed ambassador,” she announced on Instagram.
Apart from the good news, Nina’s blue suit as well as the beauty of the pictures have also attracted positive comments from her fans.
See more images below:
December 6, 2017
April 26, 2019
December 14, 2020
- Breaking: WHO Considers Madagascar’s Herbal Drink as Possible Treatment for COVID-19 225.9k views
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 18k views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 9.8k views
- Azealia Banks goes topless, shows off her new giant breast implants +18 6.9k views
- BBNaija 2018: Teddy A and BamBam caught having sex in the toilet (18+ video) 6.5k views
- Colorado: The Dangerous, Convulsion-Inducing Drug Destroying Nigerian Youths(Disturbing Videos) 5.6k views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 5k views
- Breaking: Lagos Records First Confirmed Coronavirus Case 4.5k views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3.9k views
- Trump Accused of Killing Personal Assistant, Carolyn Gombell in 2000 3.9k views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com