Twitter is currently testing new changes to its app which will feature the removal of retweet counts and public like which might affect influencers a lot.
The new change will be such that only users will be able to see their own circulation data. Also, one has to tap before seeing the like, retweet, and reply options.
On the aspect of conversations, they are presented in a more thread-like style, and are differentiated with more distinct bubbles around each tweet.When someone branches off into a new conversation in a thread, the new indented responses makes it clear to identify.
Conversations are also color-coded so as to distinguish post originators’ comments from replies and replies from people you follow and also from those you don’t.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 15, 2019
January 26, 2018
November 21, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,296 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,665 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,532 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,238 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,550 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,223 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,146 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,877 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,839 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,677 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Nigeria and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com