Football star Lionel Messi private jet has reportedly set him back a whooping $15 million, Argentinian website Doble Amarilla reports.
The jet, which was purchased in the United States but will be registered in Argentina, is a 2004 Gulfstream V and comes with 16 executive seats, two bathrooms (one with a shower) and two kitchens.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
July 31, 2018
October 31, 2017
August 30, 2018
September 8, 2018
January 24, 2018
October 31, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,490 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,817 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,543 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,251 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,572 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,231 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,190 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,943 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,880 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,693 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org