Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is currently locked in a closed-door meeting with Doyin Okupe and Chief Olu Falae in Abeokuta.
Obasanjo who is campaigning to unseat President Muhammad Buhari at the 2019 general election was sighted by newsmen with Ogun state gubernatorial candidate, Gboyega Isiaka and a former Ogun state commissioner for information, Sina Kawonishe.
Falae, National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, has been making inroads into the political scene with his recent meeting of former Head of State General Ibrahim Babangida.
Newsmen were denied access to the premises of the meeting, notwithstanding the general feeling is that it will have great implications on the upcoming polls.
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 7,849 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 4,361 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,410 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,262 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 2,225 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,585 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,449 views
- Aiteo threatens to withdraw NFF sponsorship, gives 14 days ultimatum 1,403 views
- BBnaija: Lolu and Anto kiss and smooch after reconciliation(video) 1,327 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,276 views