Popular Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye, more popularly known as Rudeboy, has revealed that he is building a new mansion in Lagos.
Rudeboy, who made fame while a member of the defunct P-Square pop group, already has a mansion in Parkview estate, Ikoyi. However, he has decided to build yet another one.
The singer shared a photo and a video from the site of the building he is erecting.
Below is the video he shared of himself at the construction site:
December 6, 2017
January 4, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,474 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,809 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,543 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,250 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,568 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,231 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,184 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,939 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,874 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,693 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org