An applicant’s CV recently reflected that he was an NYSC teacher, in a Community school, located in ‘Sepeteri’, Oyo State.
The term ‘Sepeteri’ was made popular by a song from Idowest, featuring Dammy Crane and Slimcase. It has since become a terminology synonymous with derelicts, degenerates, and naughty folks, especially the ones that are into drugs.
This discovery however, reveals that there are trully people from Sepeteri. It is not an ordinary slang, its a place in Oyo State.
See image below:
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
January 18, 2018
February 20, 2019
August 9, 2018
July 11, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,265 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,660 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,531 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,237 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,548 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,219 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,142 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,866 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,838 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,676 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Nigeria and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org