The minister of Information of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Lai Mohammed has claimed that the nation is safer today than it is in the year 2015.
In his speech while speaking about the banditry situation in Zamfara State and other part of the country, he has assured the citizens that the government will keep working to ensure a calm situation.
He also spoke on the election, saying the victory of the re-elected President, Muhammadu Buhari was well deserved, adding that he won the election fair and square.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to email@example.com
November 15, 2017
November 13, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,001 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,453 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,517 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,199 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,522 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,209 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,777 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,757 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,649 views
- BBnaija: Lolu and Anto kiss and smooch after reconciliation(video) 1,588 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Nigeria and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org