The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola has announced the completion of the 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant in Taraba State.
Fashola said this while speaking with newsmen in Maiduguri after a tour of projects in the North East
“The Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant in Taraba State is 100 per cent complete and will commence generating about 40 megawatts (MW) of electricity by February, 2019, to the national grid, Fashola said”.
Work commenced on the Project in 2016, when Minister of Power, Works and Housing announced the commencement of building of 40 megawatts Kashimbila Hydro Power Plant in Taraba.
There are four hydro-electric turbines each with a capacity of 10MW
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,474 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,809 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,543 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,250 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,568 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,231 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,184 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,939 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,874 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,693 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com