President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in a closed door meeting with the Governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun at the Presidential villa.
Amosun arrived the villa earlier today and went straight to the President’s office. It’s unclear the purpose of the meeting but its believed to be closely related to the current crisis rocking the party.
It will be recalled that Amosun and his counterpart in Imo state, Rochas Okorocha are currently at loggerheads with the Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole over the conduct and outcome of Governorship Primaries in their state.
More details later…
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 31, 2017
November 14, 2017
June 19, 2018
October 24, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,474 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,809 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,543 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,250 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,568 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,231 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,184 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,939 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,874 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,693 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com