Nigerian actress, film producer, model,television personality and mother of one, Yvonne Jegede shared that people should see their parents as role models, not strangers. She said if it’s otherwise then something is wrong with the family.
October 31, 2017
November 2, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,296 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,665 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,532 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,238 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,550 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,223 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,146 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,877 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,839 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,677 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Nigeria and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com