Congratulations are in order for an executive of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Lagos state chapter, Idumota Azeez Lawal popularly knonw as Kunle Poly, who got wedded to his fiancee yesterday.
The NURTW factional leader tied the knot in style to his partner identified as Olayinka Lamerica, in an event graced by family, friends and colleagues.
The wedding is coming days after the road union rivalry in Lagos, appeared to have been brought to an end following the reunion between the its executives. The NURTW top shots, Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle a.k.a Sego, Alhaji Azeez Lawal a.k.a Kunle Poly and Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya a.k.a MC Oluomo, were pictured together in an event.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 28, 2019
November 20, 2017
September 27, 2018
February 22, 2018
October 31, 2017
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 10,998 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,450 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,515 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,199 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,522 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,209 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,777 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,754 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,648 views
- BBnaija: Lolu and Anto kiss and smooch after reconciliation(video) 1,588 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Photo of the Week
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Nigeria and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com