Olamide and Eniola Badmus have been named alongside others, as part of the Ogun Governor-Elect, Dapo Abiodun’s Economic Transition Committee.
Olamide, and actress Eniola Badmus who were named in the Ogun Governor-Elect, Dapo Abiodun’s Economic Transition Committee, will be working as part of the Commerce and Industry sub-committee by the incoming governor.The billionaire businessman who won the 2019 Ogun State Governorship election, made the announcement on Instagram on Monday.
Dede is an accomplished literary critic and Public commentator. An avid Man City fan, he lives in Lagos and has the ambition of becoming an award winning investigative journalist. Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 26, 2018
November 11, 2017
June 6, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,474 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,808 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,543 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,250 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,568 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,231 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,184 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,939 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,874 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,693 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Switzerland and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through email@example.com