Nigerian Afro-fusion singer and songwriter, Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy has announced his exit from all platforms of social media permanently.
The ‘On The Low’ singer shared the news on Wednesday via his Instagram page @burnaboygram, explaining that his page will only share information on music and upcoming shows henceforth.
He said, “I am leaving all social media platforms permanently. They are now strictly for my show dates and new music. My social media will now be in the full control of my management. Love and positivity to all.”
Although no reason was given for this exit, it comes after fans called the singer out for using his handles to shade other artistes over music deals and streaming.
May 15, 2018
February 22, 2018
January 23, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh goes nude, shares scenes from plastic surgery in reality show (video) 11,265 views
- Footballer Dele Alli caught on video receiving oral sex from prostitute 5,660 views
- Despite having N30 billion, Davido reveals he needs more 3,531 views
- Top 12 funny Nigerians you should follow on Instagram 3,237 views
- BBNaija: Princess mistakenly exposes her butt (video) 2,548 views
- Confusion: Amosun campaigns for two parties as youths stone Buhari in Ogun 2,219 views
- Olajumoke and the Sudden Wealth Syndrome 2,142 views
- Exclusive: Jowi Zaza, the mysterious millionaire who is younger and richer than Hushpuppi 1,866 views
- Breaking: Banky W leaks nude pictures of wife 1,838 views
- Petrolex, Adebutu and a season of politically motivated media attacks 1,676 views
Subscribe to our newsletter
Today’s Echo is a versatile online newspaper based in Nigeria and committed to reporting the Nigerian experience across the world.
Feel free to send us your stories and requests. We can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org